Yesterday I was in a funk. I’m not sure how it started, but by the time I read this news I was ready to cry.
But today is an entirely new day and I was ready to take on the world this morning. Yes, lists are sort of a cop out, but I’m doing it anyway.
Reasons why I’m happier today:
1. Pinterest. There’s absolutely nothing on here that is sad. Every pin on every board is inspirational in some way and it makes me grin like a damn fool.
2. Tsunami’s leg is finally starting to heal. We’re slowly ushering her back to the world of Active Dog and it’s great to see our puppy’s personality re-emerge.
3. Babies. Adorable and well-behaved children are invading my life and I love it. It makes me excited for having my own children.
4. The endless opportunities to DO something. Sometimes it overwhelms me and I sort of shut down, but today it’s inspiring me to: get in the kitchen and cook; get out side and exercise; get on the computer and write.
5. A brand new budget that doesn’t leave me stressed about where all of our money is going and allows for more discretionary spending – clothing stores, I’m looking at you.
6. Photography. I’m finally, over a year later, starting to understand my camera and how to take a good picture (not that I’ve put it all together and am taking good pictures on purpose, mostly just accidentally) and it’s making me want to get out there and take more photos.
7. Travel ideas for the future. We have a few friends who will be overseas in the coming years and I’m so excited to plan trips to visit them.
8. Eat the Street on Friday. So much good food in one place.
And those are just a few of the things I’m smiling at right now.